- June 3rd
- 560 Brannan Street
- San Francisco
You’re invited to join a select group of designers and entrepreneurs for lunch and a panel discussion at Aspect Ventures SF HQ (560 Brannan St, SoMa) on Friday 6/03/16, 11:30am – 1:30pm.
Aspect Ventures is bringing together top design leads and product makers from across the industry for a conversation about the changing role of design. Top designers from leading tech companies, early stage startups, and agencies will share their stories.
This isn’t Design 101. This event is intended for people who are dedicating their careers to design and who are excited by the opportunity to share their learnings with like-minded peers in the community. The audience can expect to leave with actionable learnings and a deeper understanding of the dynamic career opportunities in design.
- Ethan Imboden, VP, Head of Venture Design @frog
- Davey Nguyen, Head of Design @Gusto
- Nikolai Cornell, Design Manager @Uber
- Tiffany Quezada, Co-founder and Design Lead @Hobnob, an early stage company making mobile-first invites with unique imagery + awesome typography
- Moderated by Parker Kuncl, Design Team Lead @PayPal
Space is limited, so please RSVP ASAP to secure your spot.
Questions? Please contact Elle at email@example.com
Hope you can join us!
The Aspect Team